Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

What are normal shipping losses?
I got babies yesterday. I paid for three, they shipped nine total (including baby roos for warmth) and only four were alive when I got to the post office--five minutes after they called. The chicks were packed beautifully, grow gel in there too. There did seem to be a lot of holes in the the box for ventilation, but that may be standard?
(When I had canaries shipped the boxes were pretty enclosed.)

I'm not on Facebook.

Can someone PM me wingstone's email address?

I thought you could just holler out the window... isn't she VERY close by? I don't have her email but will message her on FB and tell her you're looking for her.
I got babies yesterday. I paid for three, they shipped nine total (including baby roos for warmth) and only four were alive when I got to the post office--five minutes after they called. The chicks were packed beautifully, grow gel in there too. There did seem to be a lot of holes in the the box for ventilation, but that may be standard?

I've only had chicks shipped once and lost 2 out of 16 or so.

Back
Top Bottom