Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

(((((((Wingstone))))))) we have missed you! So glad you are back.

I have a ton of questions about how you have been but can wait, hope things are more settled for you!
hugs.gif

Hey Fisher:

Working on the Shamrock??? I am way behind on mine....

Any info on that property for sale?

Wouldn't that be something - @Auroradream26 as a neighbor. She could hatch loads of chicks and you could grow them out, selling pullets and butchered cockerels. And heritage turkeys freshly butchered for the holidays too. You could have quite a little enterprise going there.

Hey Fisher:

Working on the Shamrock??? I am way behind on mine....

Working like crazy on it... we pulled and replaced both gas tanks, rewired from bow to stern, all new fuel lines, vent hoses and 2 new bilge pumps, pulled all the wood trim off of the boat and I am refinishing it, removed the old rear helm and I built a new one which we are doing finishing touches on now, installed new horn, flood lights, courtesy lights, 2 new switch panels, new horn buttons, new stereo with 4 speakers, replaced the hydraulic pump for the trim tabs, new steering arm, new wash down pump, added a pump to the floor box to use it for fish bleeding, painted as much of the bilge as I could reach and am now working on some new teak trim work in the ceiling of the pilot house portion.

Oh, he rebedded the fresh water inlet and pump, replaced the blower and rebedded one of the depth sounders and replaced the work lights on the rear of the cabin (illuminate the rear deck).

I have the engine box at the canvas shop getting new cushions made for it and when I get it back (hopefully Friday) I have the material here waiting to line it for temperature and noise insulation. I also have to build a small table to fit on the engine box when we want to use it.

What projects are you doing on yours?

That is a lot of house, but great property...I would put a park model camper on the property for myself and rent out the house for a grand a month...

We would love to buy that place but it's just so far out of our budget. The people that do own it, live next door to it and rent it out to people who want to come to rock run atv park (which is only a mile or so from here). Almost every weekend, the house is rented out to people with 4 wheelers. I think they lease all the fields to farmers but they keep a big patch of woods with trails on it for the renters.

It really is a distribution problem. I have loads of chicks and (soon) ducklings. A customer is coming tomorrow to pick up about 160 and there are still too many left.
Any of you NPIP people know if I can get into trouble shipping chicks in state without NPIP certs ? I have been reluctant to do that, it's such a hassle dealing with the PO, but I might have to try it.

I "may" be making another trip back east the weekend of May 27... just putting that out there. If there is a demand for your chicks along the chicken train route, we could run another train. Not really sure of our summer plans so the next one after that may not be until Halloween again.

Back
Top Bottom