Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

No problem. Thats a different rooster. He's an EE that needs a new home lol. I have people coming for roosters tomorrow too so no need to pester hubby lol. Although I might try to sneak a bantam rooster out in your pocket :p

No problem. Thats a different rooster. He's an EE that needs a new home lol. I have people coming for roosters tomorrow too so no need to pester hubby lol. Although I might try to sneak a bantam rooster out in your pocket :p

I would love to have one good rooster but hopefully hubby will say ok to a rooster. You can show him what else is available :) I just know he has been wanting barred rocks for a long time. And we don't like bantam chickens, we prefer large fowl.

Most breeders recommend a higher protein feed for turkeys, but I raise them on 20% chick starter and have not had a problem.

Okay thanks! I'm so excited! They are going to be mixes with a palms tom over the slate, bourbon, bronze, and palms hens. Have to wait till tomorrow morning to get them. Any tips for telling the sex of day olds?

Hello! Southwestern PA here! I am fairly new to BYC and brand new to the PA thread. I've got four chickens and eleven guinea fowl. I've also go about 31 guinea eggs in the incubator and hoping for my first batch to hatch in two weeks! :)

Welcome! I was covered in ticks yesterday, I've heard its going to be a bad year. Wish I had some guineas...maybe next year.

New to the site and 2 months in as a chicken mom. 8 to start. Growing fast! I'm from south western PA, small town called Mount Pleasant.

Welcome! What do you have? And what can we talk you into?

Hey turkey lovers I know I have to keep showing them food and water but do they know enough to move out from under heatpad if they are too hot? I picked them up this morning and I just checked on them and I swear two of them look like they are overheated. Theres plenty of room to get out on all sides and its two large heat pads so there's enough space for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom