Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Anyone have any eggs and time to ship them? Or anyone on ebay you've had luck with? I have one little girl thats tried all summer to hatch babies but she always pics a spot that the big girls kick her off of. She finally moved to a different box and everyone is leaving her alone. Shes a small Bantam so I dont need many. Don't really care what breed or mix. Going to check out the for sale pages here but closer is better.

IMG_6377.JPG

For more info, check out http://lebanonpoultryfanciers.wordpress.com

Attachments

• IMG_6377.JPG
    IMG_6377.JPG
    507.3 KB · Views: 0
Anyone have any eggs and time to ship them? Or anyone on ebay you've had luck with? I have one little girl thats tried all summer to hatch babies but she always pics a spot that the big girls kick her off of. She finally moved to a different box and everyone is leaving her alone. Shes a small Bantam so I dont need many. Don't really care what breed or mix. Going to check out the for sale pages here but closer is better.

Tractor supply has chicks again! Why don't you let her adopt a few??? Also, then you can skip the 21 day wait

You could have some of my eggs but they will be mixed.

I have a couple duck/turkey eggs still. Chickens have pretty much quit on me. They're all a bunch of free loaders at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom