Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I went to a few swaps in the beginning (2012/13), and I remember the expensive roosters, poor conditions and... strapping a box to the Harley. :lol: If ya wanna see crazy, go to a yard sale. Swaps are just yard sales. You were there. :pop No comment.

I thought I found someone once to take my Delaware 'roo--until the guy told me to tie his feet together for transport.(The chicken, not the man...)
I need a white hen--does anyone know of any white pullets for sale near Chester County PA?
The closest I cans find is an hour an a half away in New Jersey...near Pottstown works too since I need a fix of what Dennis is selling...

Me again. :frow

When and how do you start introducing treats to chickens?

My idea is to use them as a way to get them to come back to me when they're finally outside and foraging in my yard... (If that even works??) I'm afraid of them wandering into neighbors' yards or in the street! They are 3 and 4 weeks old, and I've been supplying them with starter grit and the occasional clump of dirt with grass and dandelions. I've tried giving them apples and blueberries but they are quite disinterested.

Any tips? :fl

I thought I found someone once to take my Delaware 'roo--until the guy told me to tie his feet together for transport.(The chicken, not the man...)
I need a white hen--does anyone know of any white pullets for sale near Chester County PA?
The closest I cans find is an hour an a half away in New Jersey...near Pottstown works too since I need a fix of what Dennis is selling...
I have lavenders, are they close enough to white?

Me again. :frow

When and how do you start introducing treats to chickens?

My idea is to use them as a way to get them to come back to me when they're finally outside and foraging in my yard... (If that even works??) I'm afraid of them wandering into neighbors' yards or in the street! They are 3 and 4 weeks old, and I've been supplying them with starter grit and the occasional clump of dirt with grass and dandelions. I've tried giving them apples and blueberries but they are quite disinterested.

Any tips? :fl
Now is fine.

Back
Top Bottom