Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

So sorry to hear. At least you got him, right? Could be worse.šŸ˜¢ Amazing how chickens change your life. I used to love foxes, raccoons, and especially hawks, and watched my woods for them eagerly. Now I still love them, but have to view them as enemies. God willing they will behave themselves. After losing Hero to that šŸ¤¬ skunk, though...šŸ¤¬
OMG I was exactly the same way! I wanted to have a pet fox, I was obsessed with those and raccoons....but now they are my enemies.

Hi, Iā€™m looking for a new rooster. Is there a rehoming thread for PA? Iā€™m in York, we lost our rooster and 2 hens to a fox. My 10 remaining hens need a new Roo....

Hi, Iā€™m looking for a new rooster. Is there a rehoming thread for PA? Iā€™m in York, we lost our rooster and 2 hens to a fox. My 10 remaining hens need a new Roo....
What breed are you looking for? I have a mixed 1. Dad is a Black Australarp. Not sure what mom is. I mostly have brown egg layers a couple that lay blue. He is year old.
20200531_101245.jpg

What breed are you looking for? I have a mixed 1. Dad is a Black Australarp. Not sure what mom is. I mostly have brown egg layers a couple that lay blue. He is year old.
View attachment 2178359
He is pretty! Is he friendly? And how big is he? Iā€™m not picky about the breed as long heā€™s a good Roo. Our last was a speckled sussex, he always attacked my daughter, but he was a good protector. I work in Elizabethtown, if you are looking to rehoming him.

What kind of rooster are you looking for? I have some nice black copper Marans cockerels, theyā€™re 10-11 weeks old. Plenty of gorgeous male chicks growing up, but theyā€™re only 2 weeks old right now.

Edit: @HeartoftheMatterFarm, heā€™s a beauty! Looks a lot like my Easter Egger Danny, just with more black on him. Very nice! Just curious, is that a pea comb on him or a single?

He is pretty! Is he friendly? And how big is he? Iā€™m not picky about the breed as long heā€™s a good Roo. Our last was a speckled sussex, he always attacked my daughter, but he was a good protector. I work in Elizabethtown, if you are looking to rehoming him.
I donā€™t do much with them. They are free range birds. I feed them and water them. If 1 would get sick or hurt I will help them out. He has not tried to come after me or my kids.

Back
Top Bottom