Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

My chicken with "water belly" is getting to the point where she needs to be drained again. If this is from a possible infection, I would like to treat her with antibiotics. What type do I need to look for when going to TSC? Oral would be preferred.

I have another chicken that is breathing kinda wheezy, and sneezing like she has a cold. No other symptoms. What should I do to help her?

Does anyone know of any swaps or auctions near to SE PA? I still have 4 children of Adam to sell/swap and so far no takers. These are beautiful olive eggers but it seems like the market is saturated.
https://www.lancasterfarming.com/market_news/market_reports/poultry_small_animal/
For me, the closest small animal and poultry auction is at Green Dragon in Ephrata. I was there last night. 3rd time this year I dropped off some extra roosters and male chicks to sell. They don't bring great prices, but everything sells. But you have no control over what happens to the birds you sell there, they could become food for people or other animals. As long as you are ok with this, then it is a viable option.

Back
Top Bottom