Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

First babies of the season! I don't think the ameraucana is pure. Dad may be the silver spangled spitzhauben. Mom did make a great escape for a couple hours right before I started collecting eggs lol. It's a cute little thing though!

20230204_091152.jpg

I have Pilgrims, the females look like Toulouse and the males are nearly all white. Makes it easy to see how many males and females are in a group of them.
Love your thinking!
Always finding ways to make life easier , telling them apart! :clap
Have seen pics of the pilgrims, very pretty too, yes-yes!!
Have had geese on the brain forever, just like quail, even have a coop! hahaha.
I constantly have ideas running through this brain...makes for interesting dinner conversations with the DH..
:duc..:rolleyes:..:hit..:hugs..:wee..:th...if you can follow that story line, good luck..hahaha!
We need some bigger equipment to make things easier around the homestead, then I think things would happen faster. IE: "The pond"
To do things the way that relies more on the physical takes more time.
One day to do something and three days to recover! LOL!!:old

I was chased by a goose when I was perhaps 3 years old. I recall the goose was the same height as I was, and it was rather terrifying. They are probably the only animal I was not fond of as a child. Now I also have a vendetta against deer, given that twice they have run into the sides of my cars.

My waiting list for chicks went over 50 people today. 2023 is going to be a wild ride. I almost sold one of my cabinet incubators, but now I think I will need it. I gathered eggs today and set aside 48 for incubating. The Welbars went from 0 to 11 eggs a day in about 10 days time!
How long is your waiting list for your pilgrims?

Back
Top Bottom