Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

sorry thought you were referring to a pic
that one is barred cochin/ancona mix LF as far as I know the person the eggs came from has no bantams., but you never really know for sure when you are getting shipped eggs.

BayM! I have 'my pet makes me breakfast sweatshirt', although I wasn't in WC liquor store...not that I remember anyway. I went to the Kennett State Store yesterday.

Mama2my: whatcha doing In Lancaster? That's just a hop and a skip for me!, ya know the Amish all close shop on Sunday...in case you were in town for some home made root beer...

Wingstone, so I'm not the only one preparing for the storm...been working my tail off out there. Now time to work inside..has everyone filled their tub? Or am I the only one with a well?

Quote:
lau.gif

Any one want 2 pet 4 mo old rabbits? with ALOT of food, their dishes, salts & mineral licks and their litter bxs that they DO poop and pee in, They have been driving my dogs INSANE and in turn MEEEEEEEEE too!!!!
59415_362591087166381_1375142632_n.jpg

BayM! I have 'my pet makes me breakfast sweatshirt', although I wasn't in WC liquor store...not that I remember anyway. I went to the Kennett State Store yesterday.

Mama2my: whatcha doing In Lancaster? That's just a hop and a skip for me!, ya know the Amish all close shop on Sunday...in case you were in town for some home made root beer...

Wingstone, so I'm not the only one preparing for the storm...been working my tail off out there. Now time to work inside..has everyone filled their tub? Or am I the only one with a well?
I have everyone keep those plastic cat litter jugs, I use them for water, but we do not worry about running the well we just plug the tractor into the generator.it's not really a generator but we can run the electrical box from the pto on the tractor.

No, we have a well too...what are you doing with the goats for the storm??

No, we have a well too...what are you doing with the goats for the storm??

i am wondering myself what everyone's doing with heir chooks... I too put leaves in one of my coops, figured they could use something to do when they're stuck in the coop. I have also cleaned anything that might be considered a cage and set it up in the basement, just in case we have an emergency chook evacuation.

For the goats I added a partial front on their run in shed. It covers about 5 feet of the 8 foot front. I'm thinking I should hang a shower curtain or something over the remaining doorway. Ya know, they really do not like to get wet.

Mama2my, that is really sweet.

Ok, in no particular order.

Yes, we too have a well. Will start filling buckets with water tomorrow, and may kick the cat's litter box out of the upstairs tub (don't ask) and put the Water Bob in there. Though I have a bunch of water already set aside in jugs in the basement.

Got up early this morning and went to the feed store, got 100 lbs each of layer mash and shelled corn, 50 lbs of grower. Prices have gone up again (no surprise) $61.75 was my total today. Came home and got it all put away and then worked on cleaning leaves out of the gutters. Once that was accomplished (hate seeing Him up on the roof, but he won't let me get up there, as until we get married, I've got no health insurance!) we grabbed showers and went out to Dickinson College Organic Farm for a class on fermenting. Specifically how to make sauerkraut, kimchee and pickled peppers.

Now I will have to put some leaves in my coop as well...the chickens were following us all around as we were working on the gutters/raking.

Fiancee got a load of firewood in the house and a load in the wheelbarrow covered in a tarp so that we will have wood for the woodstove ready if/when we lose power.

Mama in your last post, the 4th picture, what kind of bantam is that? and is she a girl?

Back
Top Bottom