Penny doing PR at the AKC/Eukanuba Nat. CH dog show

I know - I want Tucker to pull a cart - I have a website all bookmarked where to get the halter, just need to find a cart and do some retraining with his smart aleck self.

Penny is soooo cute pulling that cart and not intimidating at all. ALl the rotts I have ever met have scared the bejeebers out of me.

I think that is why I like your dogs - they are so well trained they don't scare me!

You would love my dogs. They are obviously sweet, kind, and friendly. They meet people with ears back, wide grins, and big soft eyes. They turn around and sit on your feet for petting. For small kids, they lie down for petting.
big_smile.png

Quote:
You can see it in all the pictures you post. My last run in here with Rotts was a pair of them, female in heat running the neighborhood TERRORIZING everyone. We were trapped in our homes until animal control could get out here and locate them. I am now friends with animal control and they know who the dogs belong to and he said I should be very afraid of those two dogs and they are an attack waiting to happen on a small child and the owner doesn't care.

Where does one go to look for a cart? Are they custom fitted like the harnesses or do they just come in varying heights?

Back
Top Bottom