People Who Have MineCraft check this out!

Do you have/like minecraft?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 96 66.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
It's surprisingly simple, actually. All you have to do is hit the "T" key, type your message, and hit the "Enter/Return" key. Writing to a specific person is more complex however, and I'm not sure how it even works. :p

Adventurous time in HARDCORE minecraft-

First- I met a Endermen! I didn't die!
Second- almost drowned myself because I didn't want the endermen to attack me.
AND THEN
I found a ravine, and got a clever idea and made gravel fall and stack into a pillar I could dig down. Then I accidentally fell down anyways. Oops.
tongue.png
I didn't die! THEN I heard spiders and zombies. ya know what I did? Ran screaming to my brother. He dug up some iron and coal and saved this little damsel in distress. :p What I would do without my brother...
lol.png

Who wants to know how to fix lag?! HERE'S HOW :D (I found this out by screwing around on my laptop the other day, and it actually works! the process should be similar on any computer, but basically I'm using a Windows 7 laptop but it shouldn't be too different for any of you.)

Search your computer's files for %appdata% , and a file should come up that says Roaming. Click it. Find your .minecraft folder and open it. Find an application that says 'options' or something of the like, (it's a WhiteList page) and open it. *THIS STEP IS EXTREMELY TEDIOUS* Find the label saying FPS (frames per second. You will most likely have a low FPS, causing lag. FPS is the number of frames that flash by per second while playing Minecraft.). It will say something alike this: FPS: 1
Erase the 1 and add whatever number you prefer. (I put it as 150 i think)
This should work! :)

Adventurous time in HARDCORE minecraft- First- I met a Endermen! I didn't die! Second- almost drowned myself because I didn't want the endermen to attack me. AND THEN I found a ravine, and got a clever idea and made gravel fall and stack into a pillar I could dig down. Then I accidentally fell down anyways. Oops.
tongue.png
I didn't die! THEN I heard spiders and zombies. ya know what I did? Ran screaming to my brother. He dug up some iron and coal and saved this little damsel in distress. :p What I would do without my brother...
lol.png
Wow, you're pretty brave. I got so freaked out by an Enderman in easy mode that I switched to peaceful to despawn it. :old

Back
Top Bottom