people with house chickens

Pics
Well the two buttons that you see front are attached to strips that are sewn into the back. Once I undo those, all I have to do is take the spur out of the hole in the front flap, and then slide the foot out of the shoe. It's really pretty easy!
smile.png

Well this little bootie took me a long time to make but that was mostly because I didn't have a design and made it up as I went. I'm guessing that the next one will take me about a half hour, as opposed to 2 hours.
roll.png
The things I do for my birds. I'm still planning on putting a plastic padding on the bottom to make it waterproof.

He's drinking water in this pic.

OMG that's adorable! LOL
I like what you did there with the spur! Genius!

Well this little bootie took me a long time to make but that was mostly because I didn't have a design and made it up as I went. I'm guessing that the next one will take me about a half hour, as opposed to 2 hours. :rolleyes: The things I do for my birds. I'm still planning on putting a plastic padding on the bottom to make it waterproof. He's drinking water in this pic.
That is one of the cutest things ive ever seen!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! kukupecpec, the funny thing is that I used a hole puncher to make the holes for the spurs but I didn't realize until after I made the hole that is was a heart- shaped hole puncher.
lol.png

Last edited:
To Chickenpeep: That is by and large the cutest thing I have ever seen on a chicken yet! And so creative. Heck I cant even sew a button back on. I was originally just planning to pick up a small package of disposable preemie diapers for my birds, but it doesn't sound like that will work. I am lazy as far as creativity. But I am getting tired of scrubbing chicky poo out of my light beige carpet
smile.png
Most of the time they hold it pretty well, but sometimes I accidentally fall asleep holding them on my chest watching tv and they hop down to go potty if need be.

I brought Webster the house duck to the park last night around 8pm with my friends! He didn't mind being held on the walk over and stayed close to us when we were at the park. He's really starting to like me. I can't wait for his diapers to come in the mail!

@Tacampbell1973, thank you! I am going to make the other one soon. It really wasn't that hard actually. You should really get some chicken diapers from luvmychix. They're really worth it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom