performing a physical exam of your OSU

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by SandraChick, Feb 7, 2007.

  1. SandraChick

    SandraChick Songster

  2. chicknmania

    chicknmania Crowing

    Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    re OSU; they actually have staff who are experts on poultry; and they will answer questions if you call their Wooster school, which is where the Ag school is. I once talked to Dr. Mo Saif; (330) 263-3744; not that we can't get lots of good advice on this website, too... and there are other resources on line or quickly available by phone that most of us are aware of; but in an emergency, that's just another resource, fyi. He's not a veterinarian, but knows a few things. On the main campus, they usually have a poultry vet for the school's use; but not currently.
  3. Carole AM

    Carole AM Songster

    Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    COOL! Everyone can use more information. I have a Poultry Health folder, and that's where this article went.

    Thanks, Rob![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: