Permethrin 10 posisoning

Newbie__123

Chirping
Feb 13, 2022
I treated my birds for mites with pectrin 10 and now i have one that is really sick and bloated and has a fever. I noticed they were picking each others feathers saturday and sunday could this be it? This is their poop now to. View attachment 3438282

Permethrin 10 is what is used for mites/lice ... Comes in spray concentrate, spray or dust. I looked up Pectin 10

What is pectin 10mg?
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.

Can chickens eat pectin?
Pectin creates a viscous environment in the gut that interfered with the birds' ability to access dietary nutrients, thus reducing growth performance. Feeding 7% purified cellulose did not provide any nutritional benefit.

Permethrin 10 is what is used for mites/lice ... Comes in spray concentrate, spray or dust. I looked up Pectin 10

What is pectin 10mg?
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.

Can chickens eat pectin?
Pectin creates a viscous environment in the gut that interfered with the birds' ability to access dietary nutrients, thus reducing growth performance. Feeding 7% purified cellulose did not provide any nutritional benefit.
I know what it is i used it to treat mites. But i think this one specific chicken poisoned its self and now has water belley i dont anticipate it to survive. Gonna wahs all my vhickens tomorrow and use electra psp from now on.

Is their anything i can really do at this point.. none of the girls are reallyvlaying but ive knly noticed 2 being really lethargic. . But the rest are just off wont get off roosts. Sitting in nesting boxes... idk.

Back
Top Bottom