Personalized Poultry Portaits!

Do we have an update? I can't wait until it's my turn.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Sorry, I've been busy with school and chickens. I haven't been able to work on any. I'm leaving tomorrow night for Washington state and won't be back till Monday. So nothing this weekend either. Sorry for the delay everyone! See, this is why I don't have you pay me till I'm pretty much done with your picture. lol.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay! I should be able to start working on the pictures again on Wednesday. Unfortunately, there are only 3 weeks of school left for me and that means finals and a looot of cramming! So I will be busy busy busy again. Please hang in there, I'll get to you as soon as I can!

Quote:
I have the lineart almost done on your bird's portrait.
big_smile.png

Great! The show was wonderful, but it took a lot out of the birds. That's the longest trip they've ever been on, and you could tell they were ready to go home at the end. They even lost some weight poor babies, and one of them got sick from the heat on the way home.
sad.png
But they're all back to normal and happy at home again.

Quote:
Normally they'd ride in the car with me in the back and I'd stop every few hours to feed and water them. But I carpooled with some friends for this show and they were locked in a trailor. We only stopped to check them once, only to find my littlest hen gasping for air on her side. Then I made them pull over shortly after that to check on her again. As much as I loved the show I don't think I'll be going back.

MoodyChicken,
Can you paint EEer's? I would love to have my sweet girl painted. if you can. I would love to be on the waiting list.

You are amazing !!!!!!!!!
smile.png

Thanks
RaNae

Quote:
Yup! Anything is fair game. Chickens and birds happen to be my specialty, but dogs and cats, emus, lemurs, whatever are fine too. lol. I'll put you on the list and PM you when it's your turn.

Back
Top Bottom