Phoenix area bycers

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by deborah the silkie, May 19, 2010.

1. deborah the silkie

deborah the silkie Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2008
    Phoenix
    Hello fellow chicken folks, I suppose ill start off by saying that I have no idea if this is the right area to post something like this or not but here goes nothing. My name is steve, I am a 23 year old, student taking a break from school, I am a dog trainer for a living, and I am planning on moving to Phoenix at the latest by September. I am a huge animal lover, i have 3 dogs, 1 cat, turtles, and 10 chickens. My problem now is that when i move up to Phoenix, in the beginning i will be living with my brother in an area that does not allow chickens, all my pets will be welcomed except the chickens. I am honestly looking for any members in or near Phoenix that would consider boarding my birds for a few weeks to months till i can find a place that allows birds. I am fully willing to pay for their boarding, as well as be responsible for feeding, cleaning, and caring for the birds while they are staying. Honestly I am really just looking for any way possible to keep my little family whole, these 10 birds i hatched and raised from eggs, so am very attached to them, a little to attached to pawn them off in order to move. Any help, or advice would be wonderful in this situation, since september is nowhere near, i am really just hoping to network and possibly develope a friendship with any members who would consider helping me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by