Photos~Got em- and NO STANK IN MY CAR AT ALL!!!!

You mean.. on this puter.. that has no sound to it.. hahaha.hehhee.. maybe I am going to freak!!! not for me.. I am getting more paranoid by the minute.. what are my neighbors really going to do to me.. I mean.... I am starting to really freak out..

soooooooooooooooooo nope not turning up the volume... cause I have no volume on this

can you hear them when your in your house.. with your windows up???????????????????????

Yep. But I love it.
lol.png

Congratulations Wannabchick! Those are beautiful! Oh yes the Jungle cry ....
lau.gif
you'll hear it and it will startle the crap out of you but like Minc said it takes you to the exotic place! I love it! I had a beautiful pair of black shouldered, but they were raised in a barn and decided my neighbors place looked more like home so I found them a good home with 25 acres and of course a barn.

On a side note, I had read your pink silkie thread back when you started it but didn't remeber your name. I just had to smile when I saw her there in the corner. Just curious... If she still pink from the wedding or have you redyed her?

Holy cow a PINK CHICKEN IN THE BACKGROUND, LOL. I saw that as your avatar but couldnt really make it out. I LOVE IT
bun.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
The peafowl I got are raised with chickens, their is a one right behind this one, that once the netting is up they will be in that pen

Xoox

Not too much, tay. Well atleast my two didn't very much. You see the occasional peck saying "hey I want that food or you're too close to me" but they didn't seem to just go after them.

Back
Top Bottom