Photos~Got em- and NO STANK IN MY CAR AT ALL!!!!

wannabchick

Songster
9 Years
Nov 27, 2010
Northen Va
It was amazing, now granted my son brings the axe body spray, grabs a smelly thing to hang in the car, and a vicks for our noses.
( He's 13), we head out. Sweating bullets the whole car ride there, thinking.. we have an hour and half back home can we do this?? will I start gagging as I drive.. Oh my tell me.. it wont be like one of those repeat performances of my days of morning sickness?? my son looks at me like.. PAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE NOT MOM!!!

We get there, exchange went smooth this time/ no birds flying off to their freedom...whoooey!!! I met Kat ( peachick) Myself. Shes a wonderful woman, very knowledgeable and showed me how to take them out of the crate and bag. As she is showing me .. the one peacock is flapping like a madman on speed, and spraying his poo poo.. out all over everywhere.. my son/ who is Mr. Perfection.. you would thought he died.. now that was funny and worth it.. hehehehe.. all those things we do for our kids, all those times our lovely children give us a hard time, all those times we had labor.. and the pain.. so to watch.. projecting peacock poo..... wack my kid.. now that was funny!!!! hehehe.. I mean comeon ya'll he can take a shower.. tuffen up dude!! is what I said to him!!! then he himself.. chuckled but not as funny as MOMMA FOUND IT!!!..HEHEHHEE

As she describes this I am thinking.. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.. YOU WANT ME TO GRAB THEM BY THE LEGGS AND HANG EM, THEN LAY THEM DOWN AND CLIP OFF THEIR TIED UP LEGGS????????????????? OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... sure I can do that..

My son is like.. we can do this mom.. we can do this...

5 MINUTES-- from the house... I am like.. you smell it.. you smell it... its coming.. I can smell it.. my son.. grabs the vicks, the spray, the smelly thing he hung up and shoved it under his bootaae.. torturing me.. I said.. give it to me.. dag nap it.. I am gonna slap you to your granma if you dont give me that vicks.. HES LAUGHING..

Okay so the smell.. was nothing like the smell I smelled when I opened the coop the first day after I got my peahen.. OHHHHHH LORSH.. IF I HAD TO RIDE WITH THAT SMELL.. AYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..

We did it.. we did it.. I am so impressed.. heres some photos..
xoxooxo

Heavy
Car ride
April152011peacocks001.jpg

We did a video too, when we first tried to take the larger one out of the bag.. the video is absolutely hystercial.. two total novices, who have never hung anything from its feet!!!, taking out a peacock!!! my son, trust me thats why he looks so proud in that one photo.. FREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKED OUT AND SCREAMED LIKE A GIRL!! WHEN HE WAS GOING TO FIRST DO IT.. SO , I had to do the first one..hehehe.. then he saw momma do it and he did the other two!! good Job.. Baby doll!!!!, oh and if I ever get a chance to upload it to you tube.. ya'll will be the first to see it!! winkity wink
Take out
April152011peacocks014.jpg

April152011peacocks003.jpg

April152011peacocks004.jpg

April152011peacocks016.jpg

and once we laid them down gently and clipped off their ties.... and.. let go.. off he went
April152011peacocks005.jpg

April152011peacocks007.jpg

And
April152011peacocks029.jpg

April152011peacocks020.jpg

Yes, thats netting over their.. still not up/ but now that the peafowl are all here my hubby better help me finish thier side!!!!
April152011peacocks055-1.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes it is!!!!
smile.png

ok I must know, how or where can I get one.

yuckyuck.gif

I guess you could sell them pink silkies.
She does seem to get in most of your picktures.

lol.png

wow, I'm soooo jealous! I've wanted a peacock since I was about 5 years old, after spending the night at a farm owned by friends of my parents. They had a magnificent peacock who hung out in the tree by the house and warned of visitors. He was so incredibly beautiful ... sadly where we bought out house, it's a no go unless things have changed there drastically...
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom