Photos~Got em- and NO STANK IN MY CAR AT ALL!!!!

I sooooo want a pair of peafowl!
love.gif

LOVE THEM BLUE EYES!
big_smile.png

thanks ya'll... pink silkie to peafowl now..hehehehe

Yep, my husband done think I lost my mind!!! and I dont know why??? whats wrong with something so gorgeous..Only God could make such artwork!!!!

and I love them!!!!!
xoxoxoxo

Glad the exchange went well this time! They look great. Just wait to see your DH shoot out of bed the first time they make that screaming jungle cry at 3:30 AM!!!!!!!!

Oh so PRETTY!!! I am definatly gonna get some more. NO WILD ONES. They are just to WILD. ANYWAY ican't find them...
That netting looks HUGE lol. Your are very lucky

C&Rman :

Oh so PRETTY!!! I am definatly gonna get some more. NO WILD ONES. They are just to WILD. ANYWAY ican't find them...
That netting looks HUGE lol. Your are very lucky

I am so sorry again about the wild peafowl getting out.. but ... mine are wild too by nature you can say...too.. hehehe.. I mean.. well, the boys.. pace.. pace.. pace.. the girls seem much calmer

I am freaking out.. because the white one.. leaped up onto the board that sits under the net... and that particular pen, is peiced together netting... I hope I still find them out there tommorrow morning.. I am freaaaaaaaaaaaking..
xoxoxo​

Last edited:
Quote:
What jungle cry????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I've heard the honking sound, and some other sound.. but no jungle cry sound???? my neighbors are going to hate me!!! ayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote:
What jungle cry????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I've heard the honking sound, and some other sound.. but no jungle cry sound???? my neighbors are going to hate me!!! ayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yuckyuck.gif

Oh YES the jungle cry!!!

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom