pickiest pekin ever!

he's in the kitchen right now demanding I refill his pellets haha! he will eat them all day! I'll even eating watermelon chunks right this moment. that used to be like crack or something to him. won't even humor me
šŸ˜‚ then I wouldn't worry about it. Sounds like he's got your number.

Chuck and Buck go through their phases where their favorite will be snubbed every so often. They never pass up string cheese though. They literally jump for that.

They also love mixed veggies. Imagine how stupid I looked when we took the boys camping last year and I gave them some veggies from our dinner. They turned their nose up at it, however, they were the best veggies served to them..... on a fork.

And like the good duck granny I am, I put the boys up on the picnic bench outside our RV and fork fed the boys their veggies.

Chuck and Buck go through their phases where their favorite will be snubbed every so often. They never pass up string cheese though. They literally jump for that.

They also love mixed veggies. Imagine how stupid I looked when we took the boys camping last year and I gave them some veggies from our dinner. They turned their nose up at it, however, they were the best veggies served to them..... on a fork.

And like the good duck granny I am, I put the boys up on the picnic bench outside our RV and fork fed the boys their veggies.
Oh how I wish you had pictures of that!

Back
Top Bottom