Pics of my brahma flock

Darn! My babies don't look anything like that. I'll have to go look around some more.

He's a total cutie pie with all that attitude. Thanks for posting baby pics.
smile.png

Wow. I see what you mean. Gorgeous!!!!!(Lilith is a beauty,too).

I better start working on my DH now..we're going to need a bigger coop...
roll.png

Look what you''ve done!
sad.png

(Thank you!
smile.png
wink.png
)

Last edited:
We started with a feather legged assortment and got 2 buff brahams. Unfortunately one was injured in shipping and didn't make it. The other(now known as baby girl) was so sweet that i got 4 more pullets and a roo to keep her company. This puts us up to 27 chicks. We also got 3 lt. brahamas and they are all sooo sweet. The brahamas are always the first to jump on our laps when we take them treats. Good Luck and i know you will love your chicks.
P.S. My wife didn't want chicks till i showed her the feathered leggs. She fell in love and i got chicks without a hastle. YEAAAAAAA featherleggs.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks!
smile.png
Lilith is my problem child. Always eating things she's not suppose to - broken glass, soda can tabs....I spend half my days searching for things she might try to eat.
roll.png

She's a sweetheart though. The only one I bring in the house quite regularly because she has good house manners. She stays on her towel to catch any droppings. Loves to be held.
In looking back at those pics, I think it's time for Mr. Thor to have a bath. His white is all yellow from his many dust baths.

Quote:
Thanks!
smile.png
Lilith is beautiful. Pictures don't really do her justice, but as a buff brahma she shouldn't have the dark lacing to her feathers. Makes no difference to me since I don't ever intend to get into showing. She's still my favorite.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom