Pics of my Chicks-Silkies-Frizzles-and others

Hey, that's a great idea with the sprinkler...never thought of that either! I don't know of anyone traveling that far TN right now but if something comes up , I would be more than glad to share some of my chicks with you! Julie
smile.png

Hey,,they are all bantam size. I love that little white crested polish bantam. I hatched a ton of eggs from his group of eggs and he is the ONLY white crested I got. I have many polish but he's the only white crested and I must have had like 12 eggs from his group,,,maybe more. It's funny,,,he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips. He's not very big compared to others but he thinks he's cool which is why I named him Elvis. If anyone pops their feet up in the air,,you can be sure Elvis will run up and do it too. He won't back down to any of the big guys either. For a while I thought he was going to be the King chicken of all my chickens but then after some of my silkies outgrew him,,,he finally cowarded down a bit. Hey,,I still think he's cool! That big yellow head is too funny and his sleek grey body is just perfect.
Thanks for noticing Elvis. He stands out from the others to me too! Julie
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom