pics of my new quail pen

chicken5432

Songster
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
western kentucky
here are the pics
29716_sd530123.jpg

this is from the side i sectioned off this for a extra pen for a tibatan color of quail(i spelled that wrong) but i put those rabbits in there for know
29716_sd530122.jpg

thanks for looking

LOL yeah i'd do something about the dog he will rip legs right off those rabbits (and teh quail) if he works at it enough. I think someones rump needs a spanking! LOL!

The hutch is awesome!

Quote:
no no believe me my friend has a rabbitry and if a dog works at it enough (or any predator for that matter) they will make those animals go through the wire like grated cheese
sad.png

My friend has went out to her pens before to does (female rabbits) alive with their body halfway imbedded into the wire bottom (with blood all over the ground) from her own dog.

Quote:
lol awh just be careful is all im saying
smile.png
Even the most professional of rabbitries have fell victim to their own dogs (or neighbors dogs). Just if you start noticing your rabbits or quails missing toenails then it's time to start asking questions lol. You could easily wire the whole bottom of the enclosure so he couldnt get under unless he really worked at it. Just a suggestion. I thought about doing that myself but then i'd have to make a door so i could open it up to clean the ground lol

Back
Top Bottom