Pics of PVC runs please?

You are being very rude! It is not peoples responsibilty to tell or show you anything, Why dont you try searching for them on google, insteadof yelling at people on here just cuz you dont get what you want.

Just google search "pvc chicken run" and look at the images! You will get tons of ideas! And for the cost, at my store; a 10 ft pvc pipe costs $1.50, just figure it out! :]

Sorry but I'm with Nikk. You keep bumping your thread unnecessarily. If you give it a little time people will respond. In the mean time try a search. I would post pics myself but I didnt do a pvc run. I used scrap wood and chicken wire. There are so many options available if you do a search youll probably see a bunch of ideas you like and can mix them together to create what fits your needs, at least thats how it turned out for me.

Please excuse the condition of the run as we had 10 days of rain, followed by a week of high heat and humidity. I call my run Henezuela
smile.png
It looks like a jungle! Anyway, I bought 10' sections of 1/2" pvc pipe and spanned them inside an existing fenced in area with a four way connector in the middle. I just arched the pieces over a 12' area, attached them to the bottom of the exising fence posts with U-bolts and zip-tied netting over the top. Very easy to do. Not the best of pictures but you get the idea. Plus the run goes down a fairly steep hill. Total run area is 12' wide and somewhere around 30' long. I could have made the arch taller but since I'm only 5' tall, I didn't see the point
wink.png
This is not as neat and pristine as many of the other posts but the chickens love it and are not wasting any time getting the grass under control.

73761_0529111330a.jpg

Hi MaryL,
I'm getting my first chicks this week and I saw your pvc pen-thought I might copy it! I was wondering, how do you get in? Also, do you get snow where you live and, if so, how does it hold up?
Thank you!
Jane

Could you tell me everything you purchased for the PVC Chicken Run and how much it cost? I need to build one quick. I like it because I can move it around the yard with no problems. I have my coop just need the run. Thank you for your help!

Lisa

Nice pictures everyone...anyone have any tips on building a door? That is where I am lost..I've looked online but I do not really get it...I'm not a builder as you can see but I'm gonna attempt to do one soon...within the next few days...I know this post is kinda dated but I'll have to remember to throw up some of my pictures and send me your best energy to keep my final creation up in one piece lol
caf.gif
So tired of looking for hours online how to build one....building skills still have not came to me...it be so much easier if I had a clue what the builders are trying to tell me on these websites....I'm more crafty with glitter I guess lol but I'll learn eventually...takes practice right?!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom