Pics of Q, our Courtnix Quail

Quote:
Now I get it you have to be from Conneticut to get some of those fine birds, I was just up there and came home empty handed. I was hoping to pick up a speckled one.
fl.gif

I take that back I got some GOOD homemade bread, but it didnt make it home.

Quote:
Now I get it you have to be from Conneticut to get some of those fine birds, I was just up there and came home empty handed. I was hoping to pick up a speckled one.
fl.gif

I take that back I got some GOOD homemade bread, but it didnt make it home.

We don't like no folks from Merry Land around these parts.

Next time you come up here you need to stop by.
tongue.png
We have plenty left.
Want a quail too??? Your daughter will love it.

Quote:
Nothing more for my daughter, we now have 3 silkies, and a duck.

Thats not counting the 30+ guineas, 8 turkeys, and I think I have lost count on the number of chickens,

Well maybe a quail or two woundnt be tooo bad.

Quote:
Nothing more for my daughter, we now have 3 silkies, and a duck.

Thats not counting the 30+ guineas, 8 turkeys, and I think I have lost count on the number of chickens,

Well maybe a quail or two woundnt be tooo bad.

Marlin, you KNOW you want some! Just do it. Your daughter will be so happy.

Quote:
Thanks. We are hoping he will be a good layer. You are close to
us. Maybe you'll want a couple of his eggs.

i think its a boy

Quote:
Thanks. We are hoping he will be a good layer. You are close to
us. Maybe you'll want a couple of his eggs.

i think its a boy

yeah i mentioned that on another thread too, that if HE is a "HE" there wont be any egg laying from him lol!

Quote:
i think its a boy

yeah i mentioned that on another thread too, that if HE is a "HE" there wont be any egg laying from him lol!

No eggs from a he???
roll.png
hugs.gif

Quote:

No eggs from a he???
roll.png
hugs.gif

is the "airplane flying over my head" sorta deal here? he he....sarcasim can be very hard to read over the net LOL!

Quote:
It's not a chicken and niether were the pigeons you were eating. Your momma was crazy.

My momma may have been crazy but she fed us well. You can believe whatever you
want but that's a chicken in them there pictures. I hope he lays nice eggs for you.

PC stop talking to yourself
gig.gif

Q is looking great! So fat! We moved the quail outside a couple weeks ago and they are getting along great. How are the eggs in the 'bator doing? When's the hatch date? If all 50 hatch you can drop some off when you bring Blue's girlfriend
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom