PICS! The Adventures of Telula, Tiny Micro/A class Serama hen

Seramas are very addicting! Keep an eye out. I've got about 50+ started birds to sell in the fall!

Im sorry for your loss!!
sad.png

And glad you have Junior!

I have some frizzles that are going to be ready in the fall too. When I get a min, I plan on posting pics of all the babies. Im going to pick up 33 more from my partner's house this week!

We put a serama roo that had a bad comb into the barn. We were hoping he would be much happier running about.

Well, he is doing great and lately he has choosen to fly and land on my head every morning during feeding.

I put out a little scratch for him in a "special" place and he eats his fill.

If I am still in the barn he flies over and lands on my shoulder or my head and wants a pet.

He really is a cool little roo.

I will try for pics of the little turd.

I can see now why they are house pets in Japan !!

Quote:
Probably you meant Malaysia.....that is where the breed is originally from! We have on like that, most of the Serama are in separate breeding pens, but we have a SilkieSeramaCana mix that is free and does the same thing! She is so cute and gets her special treats too! She has really good aim and will land on top of your head or shoulder!

Oh my gosh, she is precious! I also have a really pullet. Mine is a Mille Fleur d'Uccle though and is sooooo tiny! She would definitely qualify as a pocket chicken. I know that when, and if, my little girl, her name is Millie, starts laying, her eggs will be sooo tiny! Of all my chickens, Millie is the best flyer. She is very docile though and is a pleasure to watch as she pecks around the yard. My little Sebright/OEGB roo Pepsi is her protector and he takes very good care of his "girl". I love your little girl sitting on the horse and sitting with the rabbit. That is just too cute! I love having my little chickens. As I type this I have a little EE mutt chick that I hatched out almost 3 weeks ago helping me type, so if there are errors, forgive me! She thinks she's helping mommy type! She won't be a pocket chicken, but that's ok cause she thinks she's human, so she just might try to fit in my pocket or purse anyway! Man I love owning chickens...

Back
Top Bottom