*PICS UP!* Polish bantam eggs: wc & buff-laced, frizzle and smooth

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by baregretchen, May 4, 2009.

1. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    I have bantam Polish eggs available. All of my pens are divided by color and can produce smooth and frizzle birds. I have pens in these colors: buff laced, wc cuckoo/black, wc chocolate/black, wc blue/splash. All my stock comes from Marsha Peterson and Larry Glenn.

~Gretchen [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  2. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Whats your asking price? With or without shipping?

3. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    Quote:I am new to BYC, so my "introductory" price is $20 a dozen plus shipping. I individually wrap the eggs in bubble wrap and then package them in a well padded small box then place that box in a larger, peanut-filled larger box. Maybe that's overkill, but I haven't had a broken egg yet! Please PM me if you'd like to purchase eggs. FYI, I also have started chicks available. Thanks!

4. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    Gretchen has some BEAUTIFUL CHICKENS!!! [​IMG] I have some of her birds : )
    And to boot, she is a really nice person too!!
    I highly recommend her : )
    Patty

5. DANNY

DANNY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA
    How has your fertility been. I also have some of Larry Glenn's birds. My fertility has been terrible. I would be interested in buff laced and cuckoo if the fertility has been good. I have the others.

6. thepetpaw

thepetpaw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Tennessee
    Please post photos of your chickens so we can see what they may look like - thanks

7. josh44

josh44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    I Have larry Glenn's Fowl I have Gold Laced Polish Bantams.
    I am using a Dave Anderson Cock over Laryy Glenns Hens Fertility is trough the roof.[​IMG]

I am also interested in your hatching eggs please PM me
    Thanks.[​IMG]
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

8. DANNY

DANNY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    GAINESVILLE, GEORGIA
    I was in no way saying Larry's birds were infertile just this one i have got is not getting the job done. I have AI ing them and i am getting fertile eggs now. I don't understand.

9. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    did you clip there knickers , if there fuzzy and fluffy that can interfear kinda like if we were to try with our pants on [​IMG]

10. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Are you able to sex your chicks? and is there a limit to how many? My son just loves the polish, he just got 2 golden laced for his 15th birthday (along with a few other chicks). I love the buff and think the wc blue/splash would be neat. We already have at least 1 roo in our brooder now, don't know if the neighbor would be too happy with more than 1.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by