Pieds and whites... pics???

wow, they are all so gorgeous!
love.gif

Whites (I only have young whites).

Baby picture:

Pieds (the peacock was sadly killed by raccoons).

I like the pieds more, but then again I don't have a mature white peacock. I am sure once I have a white with a full train I will like the whites more, but I do like some color.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your silver pied!!!! Do you know how I can get one of these, as chicks or adult? What's it a cross between? I'm new to peas so don't know how you get the combos, yet.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your silver pied!!!! Do you know how I can get one of these, as chicks or adult? What's it a cross between? I'm new to peas so don't know how you get the combos, yet.
Where are you located? Try looking up on the UPA breeders directory http://www.peafowl.org/breeders.htm for a start. That doesn't include everyone with peafowl (my silver pied breeder is not listed there) but probably most major breeders are and with luck you will find one nearby.

Thanks, I think my BS SP male is a beautiful bird also. If you go to Brad Legg's web page he has the history of the silver pied, I get a few silver pied chicks from my pen every year need to get some SP hens for him, my hens in with him are IB WE pied, I have a BS SP and a Purple SP chicks that are being shipped to me this week had two BS SP chicks ordered but breeder called and asked if I would be interested in a Purple SP because he was not having a good hatching season and he had these two if I wanted them, I could drive and pick them up it is about 2 1/2 drive have done this but the last three times I have ordered chicks from him he has just shipped them priorty mail at 4 weeks of age excellent results and alot cheaper than paying for the gas to drive. This year maybe get a hen or two for my male. Last year SP chicks I bought were males and I sold them. But if the Purple SP turns out to be a male will be keeping it,

Back
Top Bottom