Pilgrim geese for sale in central Texas

JanR1

Songster
6 Years
Jul 4, 2017
Central Texas
Hello, I'm in central Texas and I have three Pilgrim geese I need to sell. They are 7 months old. One male and two females. I have had them since they were 2 days old. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will provide more information such as price, pictures and reason for selling. You must be able to get them as we can't deliver them. You would need a carrier large enought to hold 3 adult geese.

Hello, I'm in central Texas and I have three Pilgrim geese I need to sell. They are 7 months old. One male and two females. I have had them since they were 2 days old. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will provide more information such as price, pictures and reason for selling. You must be able to get them as we can't deliver them. You would need a carrier large enought to hold 3 adult geese.
Have you posted on the Texas forum? https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/texas.44/page-5103

No, I haven't. Thanks for telling me about it. I'll give it a try. I want to make sure they go to someone that is interested in keeping the bloodline going.

Are they still available?

Hi I am looking for some pilgrim geese. please send me info on them. I can come get them tomorrow. need all info you have and would like all three. I live in Streetman, Texas

Thanks Karen Smith

Hi I am looking for some pilgrim geese. please send me info on them. I can come get them tomorrow. need all info you have and would like all three. I live in Streetman, Texas

Thanks Karen Smith
Hello Karen, I'm sorry I have already sold them. I should have posted it here. I didn't think I was going to have much response here so I put the ad on Craigslist and they sold very quickly. I hope you find some for yourself. I got them from Metzger last year. If you don't find any you might go on their site and signup. That's what I did and I was very surprised when I was notified after the first of the year that I would get the three that I signed up for. I think they are reasonably-priced unless you find someone privately that is selling some.

I wish you luck
Jan

Hello Karen, I'm sorry I have already sold them. I should have posted it here. I didn't think I was going to have much response here so I put the ad on Craigslist and they sold very quickly. I hope you find some for yourself. I got them from Metzger last year. If you don't find any you might go on their site and signup. That's what I did and I was very surprised when I was notified after the first of the year that I would get the three that I signed up for. I think they are reasonably-priced unless you find someone privately that is selling some.

I wish you luck
Jan

I wish you luck
Jan

Back
Top Bottom