Pilgrim Geese thread

Thanks, Livin'

Yes, the one that I artificially pipped had been internally pipped for more than 36 hours; I was concerned for the air supply. When I pipped his shell I bumped the humidity up. And this morning we have one more externally pipped egg. They're feisty; I can sometimes hear them peeping from the next room. Too cute. Fingers crossed.

Thanks, Livin'

Yes, the one that I artificially pipped had been internally pipped for more than 36 hours; I was concerned for the air supply. When I pipped his shell I bumped the humidity up. And this morning we have one more externally pipped egg. They're feisty; I can sometimes hear them peeping from the next room. Too cute. Fingers crossed.
I hope all goes well for you.

Thanks, Livin'. Two out, one half zipped, the other two externally pipped and resting. So far, so good. : )

My granddaughter with the first one out (hatched yesterday, late morning).

Last edited:
Thanks, Livin'. Two out, one half zipped, the other two externally pipped and resting. So far, so good. : )

My granddaughter with the first one out (hatched yesterday, late morning).

yesss.gif
Your grand daughter looks delighted with him!

A good weekend on the hill. Five out of five, happy and healthy cuties. Sorry the picture is sideways; try as I might, couldn't get it to rotate.

Last edited:
Glad to find this thread as I've been interested in Pilgrim Geese for a while. Right now we have chickens (and love them!) but I think it would be nice to have a couple geese, especially the Pilgrim's after reading the bits I could find.

I think we'll be ready by next spring to add these to our small farm but I haven't had any luck finding them locally. Do any of you mind telling me where you got your geese?

Thanks!

Glad to find this thread as I've been interested in Pilgrim Geese for a while. Right now we have chickens (and love them!) but I think it would be nice to have a couple geese, especially the Pilgrim's after reading the bits I could find.

I think we'll be ready by next spring to add these to our small farm but I haven't had any luck finding them locally. Do any of you mind telling me where you got your geese?

Thanks!

I ordered from Murray Mcmurray online,I get mine first week of June :)

A good weekend on the hill. Five out of five, happy and healthy cuties. Sorry the picture is sideways; try as I might, couldn't get it to rotate.

Absolutely precious! Your grand daughter looks really sweet. Its nice to see kids handling animals. To many now days either don't get the chance or are more interested in video games or the like. I can 't quite see one of the goslings. What is the count? 3 girls 2 boys?

Back
Top Bottom