Pilgrim Geese thread

Me to I love seeing Cas and even later they have an incredible relationship, I have that with my Muscovy drake but not with any of my geese. They do like me again and want to hang out with me now the breeding season is over  .:) I couldn't say that a little over a month ago though. My dh and I enjoyed having our Opie inside so much my dh said the next year maybe we'll get to raise another. didn't work out though mama took care of all her babies that time around. He is 4 yrs old and still likes to come inside and hang out with us. DH say's that duck isn't right. lol But he really is he is just bonded to us. He still has his 5 girls too.
Yep, Cas and Even Later are definately one of my favorites... And then there is Wobbles, Bean, and Amykins. I have laughed so hard over her stories of Wobbles.

I'm glad your geese like you again! You must miss them when they get all hormonal. That's really neat you have a good bond with your Muscovy drake. That's cute he's a mama's boy! :)

Last edited:
Yep, Cas and Even Later are definately one of my favorites... And then there is Wobbles, Bean, and Amykins. I have laughed so hard over her stories of Wobbles.

I'm glad your geese like you again! You must miss them when they get all hormonal. That's really neat you have a good bond with your Muscovy drake. That's cute he's a mama's boy!
smile.png
It is an interesting life living with these amazing animals isn't it. I'm in love with yours too they are so precious. Hazel doing her mud dancing.

It is an interesting life living with these amazing animals isn't it. I'm in love with yours too they are so precious. Hazel doing her mud dancing.
Yes it is an amazing life with these beautiful birds with so much personality and love! Oh my goodness!!! He is so cute with his ducky coat on! What a good boy for wearing it! I love Opie too! He looks so sweet! Thanks for sharing! (I have no idea to do the smiley with the hearts but if I did I would insert it here! Lol) :)

Last edited:
Me too, I cannot imagine anyone treating animals like that, but especially a Vet that is despicable. 
I agree. That person, the vet, devoted himself to the care of animals. It doesn't make much sense to me. If you don't have compassion for your own animals, how can you for someone elses? Sad... :(

Back
Top Bottom