Pilgrim Geese thread

Quote:
Ok, cool.
We do have craigslist but it is only for the main cities for some reason.
I will see what I can find. Thank you
smile.png

I have been told there is always someone selling dog kennels on craigslist...
Here is what we did with our kennels to make the predator proof!!! This shows you how we did them to keep in the heat during winter and keep out the heat in the summer.

I will post this in the FOR SALE forum also but I've got three MALE pilgrim goslings that are six days old For Sale. $25 each. Local buyers only -won't ship. Central Massachusetts. This video was taken today. Check out my YouTube channel for lots of gosling and my other animals videos.
Sianara aka The Gilded Nest Eggs.

I have been told there is always someone selling dog kennels on craigslist...
Here is what we did with our kennels to make the predator proof!!! This shows you how we did them to keep in the heat during winter and keep out the heat in the summer.

Nice! i have a 12x12 set up permanently and have done a similar thing with mine. they work great and its cheaper than buying all the supplies you would need to build one that size if you can find them cheap. I found mine at a community sale for $80.00

Well I want to see if I can get it first time. Don't want to loose any babies
smile.png
Because of foxes and raccoons when we had ducks as well we lost 48 ducks to the predators and one young adult goose and two newly hatched goslings. All of the goslings were inside of the pen when the raccoon got them! Plus the raccoons pulled ducks right through the pens. Even welded wire that was 1" x 2"!!!!! So that is why we put hardware cloth all around the whole pen 3 foot high. So fingers could not get through there. Even put it on the doors.....

Back
Top Bottom