Pilgrim Geese thread

I would love to have them but it would have to be later this month or early next month before it would be cool enough for me to even risk having them shipped. So $400 for the 10, plus the cost of the container/s, plus shipping. It might be cost prohibitive depending on how much shipping ended up being.

Hi everyone I am looking for someone interested in MY pilgram geese. I don't want to get rid of them but need to due to family reasons. They are all show quality and I have the ribbons and plaques to prove it. Also they are proven breeders a great mothers. I am planning on going to ohio nationals this November and can meet up with someone there. If I don't sell them before then or they will have to be sent to slaughter.. They are a great breed and have many uses. Anyone interested??? Do you think I'll be able to get rid of them at Nationas otherwise??
are you on facebook? you should also the pages on there as well. I am a member of about 5 different geese /waterfowl pages which are pretty close to our BYC threads. I always end up talking to people from Ohio. Good luck.

Just makes me smile. Tho' the two youngsters are about twice as big all of a sudden! Major growth spurt !

Back
Top Bottom