Pineapple timeline

I have planted/rooted quite a few over the years. I have about 15 in the ground now. Not all are doing good as we have had frost a couple times in the past few weeks and they don't like that. I have harvested a few apples off them but most have not made it. I have 2 that have been growing for 3 yrs and not produced fruit. So I don't know how to MAKE them make fruit nut it could happen!

I have planted/rooted quite a few over the years. I have about 15 in the ground now. Not all are doing good as we have had frost a couple times in the past few weeks and they don't like that. I have harvested a few apples off them but most have not made it. I have 2 that have been growing for 3 yrs and not produced fruit. So I don't know how to MAKE them make fruit nut it could happen!
I hope i can get get fruit from this one, I didn't think of growing more than one.

Well Oldman winter has not been nice to him. I hope he'll recover in the spring time. KIMG0138.JPG

Wow! In mid February it got down to 18°, it stayed below 0 for 8 hours. I brought it in the shed but it got real cold. The damage was done. We'll see how it recovers this spring. I haven't given up yet. Just keeping it moist and letting it get some sun. It's back in the 70s now so....

Attachments

• KIMG0156.JPG
    KIMG0156.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom