Piping Guans

I tried to PM you but your box is full. I was just wondering if you are open for tours? What would be the hours and fees? Where are you located in Wisconsin (I only see the SD address on your website )?
Thanks for posting all the different pictures, they are all very interesting birds!!! I love looking at them!!!!

Quote:
I prefer email over PM, because then when I quote prices I have a copy in my email and when people want photos- I can send it direct without having to upload the photo and attach a link.

We are just a farm, so we do not have hours that we are open. Our Wisconsin farm is at Neshkoro. The South Dakota ranch is at Pukwana. And during the summer- a bunch of our animals are at the Special Memories zoo at Greenville, WI which is just outside of Appleton plus a few of the other zoos that they supply.

Quote:
Because they are hard to find, we purchased them anytime we could find one for sale. We have a large group of them and were raising babies from them, but when I moved we sold off our group. I am hoping to acquire some again soon. They are usually anywhere from $500 to $1000 each, depending on age & breeding record.

Back
Top Bottom