1626014459292.png

1- corner drinker
2- chick crumb feeder\ popcorn feeder
3- eating and drinking area
4- swing and sand bath
5- chicken ladder
6- roof

1626014575506.png

the corner drinker is located... you guessed it! the corner of the run. It has some stones around it to help the little ones reach, and to file nails and beaks.

1626014659766.png

this was originally just a feeder for chick crumb, but my annoying rooster ate the crumbs out of the top (I lost the lid!!!). I filled the top with chicken popcorn to stop the rooster eating the chick food.

1626014775180.png

I have my new feeder in the centre of the run so the whole flock can gather around to eat. I have another drinker near it. and another feeder on bricks (to stop them kicking dirt in it) a bit further away.

1626014904508.png

I have this sand pit for foraging, playing and bathing. I have also raised the swing so Pippin's chicks can enjoy it.

1626014973852.png

Okay, Okay. I know it's lopsided, I know it's not straight.
As you can tell I'm an amazing builder!!! :hmm🤦‍♀️
I made this "chicken ladder" for Pippin's polish chicks to roost on. They love to jump and roost in high places so I decided to make this.

1626015151830.png

this is the roof! I replaced the sagging cover with some plastic boards, it doesn't sag anymore. I have a fly trap (sugar-water thing) to get rid of flies during the summer. That ribbon you see hanging there is a lettuce hanger for the chickens to jump to get lettuce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom