Planet Rothschildi

Ahhhh Mark

From another atheist I offer all my best non-religious wishes for the future.

And have faith in modern medical science - soon there will be a cure for everything, even old age!

(also my greatest fear- when my predatory nieces try to put me in a home,
so they can get their hands on my farm!)

xxxxxx Michael

X2

I'm a firm believer in mind over matter.. with no assistance from some "omnipotent being" (not to step on anyone's toes who choose to believe in such things).

Mark, I wish you well and hope your sheer stubbornness can carry you through this.. If you're anything like me .. well.. that would make you one stubborn, hardheaded individual! (which, believe it or not.. is a compliment
big_smile.png
)
hugs.gif

Hey Mark,

We hope you're doing well and can get back to updates soon. We miss ya but know you need time to take care of yourself.

Just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you and are wishing you all the best

hugs.gif

~Yinepu, Paco, Rose, Dorian & the rest of the Texas Emu Family

I know we have discussed this a while back.. and Mark I have no idea if you ever get online and manage to read this.. but if you do I have a bit of an update for you

As you may remember Dorian and Rose started grunting before they reached 1 year of age.. well.. their clutch mate Paco JUST started grunting yesterday.. talk about a late bloomer! He hatched out on February 26th of 2012.. so that puts him just over 18 months of age to hit his "grunting stage".

I still have no idea why he is maturing at a slower rate.. the only variable I can think of is that they are from different bloodlines.

Last edited:
Good luck, Mark! I wish you the best! I miss your posts and hope that we all get to hear from you again. Please let us know how you are doing! Fuzzybird

Good luck, Mark! I wish you the best! I miss your posts and hope that we all get to hear from you again. Please let us know how you are doing! Fuzzybird

Back
Top Bottom