Planning Our Spring Coop and Chicks

DuganChicks

Chirping
Jan 24, 2021
Hi! My husband and I are retired and will begin raising chickens this coming Spring. We live on an acreage in Fort Calhoun, NE (North of Omaha). We’re very excited about starting our chicken family and learning all we can to prepare our coop. We want to be the best caregivers possible for our future flock friends and welcome all recommendations.

Thank you for allowing us to join and grow our knowledge through your insights and support.

Hi! My husband and I are retired and will begin raising chickens this coming Spring. We live on an acreage in Fort Calhoun, NE (North of Omaha). We’re very excited about starting our chicken family and learning all we can to prepare our coop. We want to be the best caregivers possible for our future flock friends and welcome all recommendations.

Thank you for allowing us to join and grow our knowledge through your insights and support.
Welcome to BYC!! What breeds would you be looking at getting?

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom