Plans for a tractor/small coop for you all * pic * ( UPDATE )

XL506

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 23, 2008
Ohio
I was bored, and decided to come up with a neat design for a tractor or small coop.. Heres what I came up with. hope you like it.. You can make the measurements whatever you like.
coopidea.jpg

Last edited:
That's cute and a lot like what I was thinking about.
Now can you draw me the inside of the coop/nesting part, to give me a different idea from mine, about how to lay it out?
clap.gif

Heres what I came up with for the nesting area
* Hope you like it.. if not, Ill figure something else out for you *

untitled.jpg

Awesome!
clap.gif

Certainly looks doable. I am forever getting in the middle of building one and then losing my ideas. I write them down but then lose the paper. Here I can just add this to my favorites and keep checking back as I build!
Cool!
wee.gif

I'm going to try and start this one this weekend.
fl.gif

DH and I are finishing up yet another coop this week and I really need more tractors. Chickies are great lawnmowers.

that is way to cool but what if they slide out or have a door in the the back to collect eggs or clean them out? this turning out to be incredible this is to awsome. the thing is it doesn't look a tractor in my mind it looks like a huge chicken house with two side walk in shed with the nesting boxes on the side for breeding pens . trust me I could bable on all night about what would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom