Plans for small breeder tractor

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
I am wanting to make small breeder tractors for my bantams. Even if it's just one for my Japanese. I want something simple, easy to clean, and most of all, easy access. I was thinking of have a 8x3 pen. The roof could be the SunTuf Palruf panels (corrugated plastic) that is on a hinged frame so that the whole top lifts up to be able to clean it and get to everything I need. Make the thing 2 feet tall, and have a 2x3 coop area. This is just big enough for 2 birds, but that's all I need. These are bantams. If anyone has something like this, please let me know. I am really wanting to build these cheap...

Hi Imago!
big_smile.png
I am kinda looking for the same thing for my 4 golden sebrights. They are currently mixed together with the silkies and other girls, so I need "something" to separate them. I found this video and thought these pens were a great idea. You can't see the backs of them too well so maybe a door or something could be added.
smile.png

Forgot to add the video
gig.gif

Last edited:
Did you forget the link, or are you too good to share (JK) I want to keep it ultra simple. I don't want to spend too much on it.

THANKS SO MUCH. This is exactly what I want, well almost. I want it to be this set up, 2 feet tall, 3 feet deep and 7 feet long, with the coop part being 2 feet. That gives room for the birds and feeder/waterer. I was hoping for exterior nesting box, but I ain't sure, since the whole top would be hinged. Also I want the whole thing covered. If you look at my banty tractor on my page, that roof will be the same. I just won't cut it.

Once again THANKS.

Check out my tractor on my page, it works for like 6. It cost less than 100 since home depot had lots of cull wood

Back
Top Bottom