Playing dress-up??

lol.png
Tell him if he doesnt get it, then he WONT "GET IT" Did your really expect him to anyway????? (just kidding)

Im gonna dress my chicken up as batman for Halloween this year.
D.gif
My chicken is black and kinda has one of batman's features, and my little cousin loves batman!
big_smile.png

DD & I really like the blue orp. She named it “Jewel.” (Mostly because the last 2 times she named a fav “Blue” it turned out to be a male. In the movie Rio, Blue’s girlfriend is called Jewel, so she feels it will have to be a pullet this time.)
Here are some pics of Jewel ages 1-7wks

As you can see in the pics above, I’ve been going back & forth on my gender guesses. I can normally tell by 3-4 weeks, but this one’s 7 wks & I’m still not sure. The comb says very female, but the red wattles scream male. Each time I take pics, I change my mind about its gender. Today I think SHE looks like a pullet, but last week HE looked like a cockerel. Then someone on BYC jokingly told me that I should simply ask it with what gender it identifies itself. LOL

Anyway, after all this debate, I decided to take action. Today DD & I gave Jewel an opportunity to identify with her feminine side.

Back
Top Bottom