Please… not what I think it is…

well your orps are definately girls and I am fairly certain you EE is too. I don't kow anything about Ca whites though, can you post another pic of that one?

I'm going through this right now too.
th.gif

hu.gif
Maybe it was the CAT in picture #5, is that a tom?

All I see in the other photos are VERY pretty hens. I don't know, maybe that's not a fertile spot on that egg, maybe it's just an unusually big infertile spot. Do you know who laid that particular egg? It's something to look for in all your eggs, to see if there's a variation in size of the Spot, if particular hens have a signature style to their Spots.

Enjoy all your fresh delicious eggs, for their taste as well as their mystery...

I had a separated flock for a long time, and still got the spots in my eggs. At this age, you should definitely have noticed obvious roo behavior if you did have one. I think you're safely out of the water!
smile.png

At the ages you have listed seems like they would have more roosterish(is that a word?) features. They really look like pullets to me(I've been wrong before though).

Now I'm no expert, but I believe the thread on fertile vs. unfertile indicates that you want to look for a BULLSEYE not just a SPOT. And I'd call that a spot.

Again, I'm no egg expert. I'm just comparing the pics that I've been shown.

Back
Top Bottom