Please Be safe!

the3quail

Songster
Oct 6, 2020
Gilbert, AZ
My Coop
My Coop
This afternoon, I was looking on a Facebook quail breeders page, interested in buying some celadon eggs He said he cant ship me eggs. but then again.. he said this 5 minutes later. Screenshot 2020-12-02 at 2.34.11 PM.png
Make sure you stay safe and don't give people your address for something free. You could end up putting you or your family in danger.
No hate, please.

There are a lot of scammers this year it seems. Unless it’s always like this and I am just now noticing.

Some of the groups I’m in for chickens and livestock are having an overload of scammers. They ask for deposits and offer to ship the animals etc. but will refuse to take cash or to have people look at the animals in person.

I haven’t dealt with this personally but I have seen a ton of screenshots.

There are a lot of scammers this year it seems. Unless it’s always like this and I am just now noticing.

Some of the groups I’m in for chickens and livestock are having an overload of scammers. They ask for deposits and offer to ship the animals etc. but will refuse to take cash or to have people look at the animals in person.

I haven’t dealt with this personally but I have seen a ton of screenshots.
This was my first "scamming experience " I wasn't about to give him my home address just for some unpaid eggs. Even if he wasn't going to scam me..still won't.

This was my first "scamming experience " I wasn't about to give him my home address just for some unpaid eggs. Even if he wasn't going to scam me..still won't.

You definitely did the right thing. I know with shipped eggs people have to give out their address but I would be very cautious who to buy eggs from if that’s the case.

You definitely did the right thing. I know with shipped eggs people have to give out their address but I would be very cautious who to buy eggs from if that’s the case.
I feel after this it's better to stick with the quail breeder I buy from. Southwest GAme birds.

Back
Top Bottom