Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ariel nuzzled him back. "I'm so happy." She whispered.

"So am I." He said before grazing.

Ariel lowered her head and nibbled once more. Her tail danced in the wind, and she tossed her mane gently.

Quote:
Yes! Could you PM me their info, using the small form on the first page? That way I know what to put for their info!

Yup, I will! I sent it to Dutchie a while back, but I don't think she ever got it.
smile.png

Quote:
"So am I." He said before grazing.

Ariel lowered her head and nibbled once more. Her tail danced in the wind, and she tossed her mane gently.

Apollo munched some grass, and raised his head, looking up at the sky.

Quote:
Yes! Could you PM me their info, using the small form on the first page? That way I know what to put for their info!

Yup, I will! I sent it to Dutchie a while back, but I don't think she ever got it.
smile.png

Mmk, thanks!

Quote:

"What are you looking at?" She asked, looking in the same direction. And Eagle was circling the sky, enjoying itself. "So pretty." She whispered.

Quote:

"What are you looking at?" She asked, looking in the same direction. And Eagle was circling the sky, enjoying itself. "So pretty." She whispered.

"The clouds." He said simply. "That one looks like a flower." He said.

Quote:

"The clouds." He said simply. "That one looks like a flower." He said.

"Hmmm, it does! That one looks like a duck." She said, laughing softly.

Quote:
smile.png

Mmk, thanks!

Okay, I added Belle, and Americus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom