PLEASE DONATE A PRIZE FOR THE POLISH CONTEST!

I would donate.......it's such a cute idea......but I don't draw! Give me some idea's here!!!
idunno.gif

You could have just asked for someone to donate a prize on the original Polish contest thread.

You posted about 5 threads for you polish contest when you could've done it on the Polish contest thread.
big_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cherrychicken, take this as your official warning. Please avoid spamming such as multiple posts and continual bumping of threads minutes after one another such as the first three in this thread. Perhaps you should review the rules again. Thank you.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/misc.php?action=rules

6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

It's OK, cherrychicken, you had no idea.
hugs.gif
Now you do.

Why don't you just put this information on the original contest thread and ask a mod to delete the other threads? silkiechicken's here, will you do it if cherry asks? Then everyone's happy.
smile.png

(Just for future reference, it's usually not a good idea to make your titles etc. all caps. Just a note.)

Back
Top Bottom