Please don't ever eat KFC again :(

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Msbear, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Im sure most of you have already seen this but somehow I missed it until just today while browsing a pekin bantam website in the UK. Unbelievably, this atrocity happened right here in beautiful WV. I like to think I am closer to nature in this wonderful piece of America and it pains me that some people in this wonderful place could be capable of these horrific things [​IMG]

Here's the link...It's only mildly graphic. There is a movie which I did not watch only cause my brain will replay it over the next couple weeks and it's not something I want to think about.

I envy all of you who are able to raise your own meat birds. This particular site is sponsored by activists who promote a vegetarian alternative...man, now you thinkin crazy stuff!! I believe treating the birds with respect and giving them a wonderful life til they can feed your family is the way nature intended [​IMG]

When Rus and I fulfill our farmette fantasty, numero uno on our list are some nice cornish crosses.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008
  2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    PETA posts are against the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by