Please help anyone broken beak please please

bomptonqueen

Songster
7 Years
Aug 9, 2015
Apple Valley Ca
I wasnt home when I realized my rooster fought another rooster that had escaped the pen Can someone please tell me if his beak will grow back not sure what to do i have been cleaning putting neosporin and i just want hope that it will grow back any help would be appreciated also the time needed for the healing how long would i have to wait please anyone help

Attachments

• CA1CF3C4-3090-4B4C-8153-64BB7984F938.png
    CA1CF3C4-3090-4B4C-8153-64BB7984F938.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
I'm no expert in this area, but it is my understanding that the "skin" of the beak is akin to the nailbed of our fingernails, and that it can produce and/or heal the beak given time. Our nails, if we lose them, can take months to regrow, and I suspect it might be similar here. The catch is, if the skin itself is damaged or missing, it won't be able to regenerate any of the bill. Again, I don't have much experience in this area, but perhaps you can find answers online by looking for words like "rhamphotheca."

I'm no expert in this area, but it is my understanding that the "skin" of the beak is akin to the nailbed of our fingernails, and that it can produce and/or heal the beak given time. Our nails, if we lose them, can take months to regrow, and I suspect it might be similar here. The catch is, if the skin itself is damaged or missing, it won't be able to regenerate any of the bill. Again, I don't have much experience in this area, but perhaps you can find answers online by looking for words like "rhamphotheca."
Thank you thank you so much god bless you im currently looking for it and any help is helpful what i understand than will be to put something to make keratin regenerate thank you

Back
Top Bottom