Please Help!!! Are my babies dying? What can I do? UPDATE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by dandydoodle, Jul 13, 2011.

1. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    [​IMG]

OKay, feeling a little embarrassed but, very happy right now. Everyones crop had gone down this morning and they no longer felt like they were gonna explode. Thanks everyone for all the help and advice. Some people on here really helped ease my fears and help me relax.

TURNS OUT I JUST HAVE 3 LITTLE PIGGIES. I knew this but, I didn't realize they were that bad.

I will do my happy dance now. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

celebrate good times come on. [​IMG]

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    HEHEHE......It does look kinda weird when you see that full crop........HEHEHE [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. lieselanne

lieselanne Out Of The Brooder

Jul 12, 2011
    Hooray! I've never had any chicks with crops like you described, but I've had a pullet with sour crop, and it is no fun. I'm glad your chicks are just little piggies!

4. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Thanks!!!! I swear you wouldn't believe how big they were last night. LOL!!! I can't believe that is even possible on such little chickies. [​IMG] Well I will know for next time. [​IMG]

5. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    First time I saw it I was like "WHAT THE %#@?" Now I just know they were piggies! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by