please help diagnose

Are you in the US?

Is she eating on her own?

On average a full grown hen should eat approximately 3/4 cup worth of pelleted or crumbled feed per day.
im in Alberta, Canada
she is eating fine and eats maybe a bit less than that
she wants to just sleep, if i pick her up and put her down she looses balance but quickly finds it after a few steps

That's what I was thinking (Mareks) with the mention of the cloudy eye & balance. Was she vaccinated for Mareks? The green poop is due to her not eating, what are you feeding? Try some scrambled eggs/boiled egg yolk, if she is showing interest or wet her food to make a mash. IF no interest in eating @Kiki (tube feeding) maybe what you have to do.

Hes not really a avian vet, he kinda just gave us the tylan.
Hopefully its not mareks. Could it still be mareks when its just a very slight gray?
The whole leg issue is common with Marek's.

Can you get clear pictures of the eyes?

That's what I was thinking (Mareks) with the mention of the cloudy eye & balance. Was she vaccinated for Mareks? The green poop is due to her not eating, what are you feeding? Try some scrambled eggs/boiled egg yolk, if she is showing interest or wet her food to make a mash. IF no interest in eating @Kiki (tube feeding) maybe what you have to do.
i got her from someone that got her from a hatchery but i dont know if she vaccinated though.
her poop is less green now but she has the odd green poop

It doesn't really matter if she was vaccinated because even if she were she can still get the disease.

i will but it might take a min though
It's not that important. I'm just curious.
Antibiotics won't cure Marek's. I agree with Nanny...she isn't eating enough, it sounds like, so...
I'd get her hydrated first, full of food second and hope.

She can't get better without enough nutrition. It's the first thing to try.
Hydrate, water is a must before tube feeding.

You can try that for a few days to see if she improves. If not think about ending her suffering.

You can exactly see the gray that great and she kept blinking on the flash and i
will get as much fluid into her as possible
IMG_2166 (1).jpg
IMG_2168.jpg
IMG_2165.jpg

Back
Top Bottom