please help! humidity?!

once I cut a hole in lid everything balanced out humidity is a tad lower than desired 58 but almost 10% higher than be for lock down which was 49/52 I have 3 sponges a bowl of water and 2 wet paper towels in it... should I try to get it higher?

once I cut a hole in lid everything balanced out humidity is a tad lower than desired 58 but almost 10% higher than be for lock down which was 49/52 I have 3 sponges a bowl of water and 2 wet paper towels in it... should I try to get it higher?

Trying to figure out your first post on why your temp went up to 106 I have asked twice now 3 times if the water you added in the bowl was warm/hot---to see if that was it??

Keep in mind adding sponges does not increase the humidity UNLESS it increased the water surface---meaning if its in the bowl and it floats about level with the water surface then it does not help----if it floats above the surface and its wet---it will help some. If you just lay a wet sponge inside that will increase the humidity but will dry out quick so you would have to keep adding a little water to it. I would want and Have my humidity higher than 58% for the hatch.

I asked my son top bring me a bowl of water I didn't think to check if it was hot or not.... but but i cut a hole I the lid the temperature is about 99-101 and humidity had come up to 61 now

Back
Top Bottom